2007年10月29日星期一

News

We are living in a news world today. I guess the first thing to do in the morning is not open your eyes, is serching the news for most of people especially for business man. I do not need to metion the importance of news to humans life. Cosider with our study, Media. Most media production's fuction is to delivery news or messages. For internet, first time I touch the internet, I thought it is convenience to searching news rather than read newspapers or listion to the radio. That means, at the very beginning, internet in my mind, is a news seaching engine. I guess most people have same feeling with me when they first time get touch with the computer.
From the news' view, media affect our life very much. We all 100% trust the news through media productions. In one hand, they have responsibility to tell us the truth. In the other hand, what if they always giving us wrong imformation? Can we touch the real world?

没有评论: